- Where is your home?
- How many houses are there in your home?
- What are the houses made of?
- What are there in your home too?
- How is the place your home?
Answer: my home is the place of Mahamuni Pahartali in the district of Chittagong. It is a nice home at the foot of the hill. There are four huts in our home. They are the buildings and the kitchen and the cow-shed are thatched huts. There is no garden of fruit: but here are fruit-trees here and there on my home premises. The home has no flower garden but it has a kitchen garden. There is a pond in two west of the home. My home is a nice place indeed. It is very dear to me.
A paragraph on My Home
- Is your home in a village or in a town?
- What materials have been used to make it?
- How many members does your family have?
- Who are they?
- Is the home comfortable?
- Do you have a separate reading room?
- Do you like it? Why or why not?
Answer: My home is in a village. It is a brick built house. My family consists of seven members. There are my parents, grandfather, and grandmother. We are three brothers and sisters. I am the eldest of them. My grandfather is a retired government school teacher. At present he spends his time on social activities. My grandmother is a nice old lady. My father is a doctor working in a government hospital. My mother is a professor of English is a college. My younger brother and sister read in class viii. They are sharp. It looks very beautiful. It faces the south. So, the sunshine and fresh air can easily enter the house. It has three bedrooms, a study for me and a small veranda. The kitchen stands on the north and for this smoke cannot enter the house. There is a flower garden in front of my study. It stands on a high road. The river Chitra enhances the beauty of my house as it flows with its murmuring sound just beside the house. So, I am happy to live in such a fine house which is far away from the din and bustle of city life.
- Paragraph on Your House
- Composition on My Home
- Paragraph on Our Home
- Essay On The House I Live in Or, Our House
- Paragraph on My Home
- Paragraph on The House I Live In
- Paragraph on My Kitchen Garden
- Paragraph on Your Favorite Hobby: Gardening
- Paragraph on Gardening
- Paragraph on Spending of Summer Vacation at My Village