Question: Write a Paragraph about ‘Your Hobby’ by answering the following questions.
- What do you mean by hobby?
- What is your hobby?
- Why do you like it is your hobby?
- What are the benefits of your hobby?
- How do you enjoy a hobby?
Answer: Hobby means one’s favorite occupation. It is a source of joy and pleasure. A hobby gives us joy and pleasure. My hobby is gardening. I have a beautiful garden. It is a flower garden. It is in front of my reading room. There are almost all kinds of flower plants in the garden. There is a fence around the garden. I have built the fence to save the garden from cattle. My garden looks beautiful when flowers bloom. My heart is filled with pride when anyone praises my garden. Every day I work in my garden. After coming from school, I enter my garden. I work therefore one hour. I lose the soil and weed out the grass. Sometimes, I curtail my flower plants. I water the garden in the evening. I plant new flower plants on holiday. My hobby removes monotony from my life. It refreshes my mind. It is also good for my health. It keeps me fit for every work. It has made my body stronger. It has improved my health. My body is immune to diseases. I can study well. I can do any work without a break. My hobby has kept me sound. So, everyone must have a hobby.
- Composition on My Favorite Hobby: Gardening
- Composition on Your Hobby
- Essay on My Favorite Hobby
- Essay on Gardening as A Hobby
- Dialogue Between You and Your Friend About Gardening
- Paragraph on Your School Garden
- Paragraph on How to Make A Garden
- Dialogue Between Myself and My Friend About Our Hobbies
- Story on The Selfish Giant
- Short Composition on My Favorite Hobby