Question: Write a Paragraph about ‘Your Daily Activities’ by answering the following questions.
- What do you usually do after getting up from bed?
- When do you go to school and what do you do in school?
- When do you come back from school and what do you do in the afternoon?
- What do you do after the evening and before going to bed?
- What do you do on holiday?
Answer: I am a student of class X. I pass my daily life on the basis of my daily routine. My daily routine helps me to make my life well-arranged and prosperous. I try to get up at 4.30 am. I brush my teeth first. Then I say my Fajr prayer. After that, I have some walks. Coming back, I take some breakfast. Then I go to my reading room. I read for one and half an hour in the morning. I bathe at 9 a.m Then I eat rice. I wear my dress and go to school at 10 a.m. I attend every class. I make my lessons ready. I try to answer every question. I am very attentive. I never disturb the class. So, the teachers love me very much. I help weak students. I play with my classmates. I read daily papers in the common room. After school, I directly come home. In the afternoon, I go to our local playground. There I play with my friends. Before sunset, I come back home. I have a beautiful flower garden. I tend the garden. Sometimes, I visit my relatives. In the evening, I say my `Magrib’ prayer. Then I go to my reading room. I read for 3 hours every night. After the study, I have a gossip with my family members. Then I have my supper with them. I go to my bed at 11 p.m. On holidays I spend my time visiting different places with my friends. Thus, I spend my daily life.
- Paragraph on Your Daily Life
- Short Composition on My Daily Life or, My Daily Routine
- Paragraph on A Typical Day of Mine
- Paragraph on My Daily Life
- Paragraph on My Daily Routine
- Paragraph on Your Reading Room
- Application for A Common Room
- Composition on My Daily Life
- Short Paragraph on My Reading Room
- Application For Providing Facilities for Reading Newspapers and Playing Indoor Games in The Common Room