Question: Write a paragraph about ‘Your Daily Routine / Life.’ Your paragraph should include the answers to the following questions.
- What is a daily routine?
- When do you get up from bed?
- When do you take your breakfast?
- When do you start school?
- How long do you stary, at school?
- When do you take your lunch?
- What do you do in the afternoon’?
- When do you take your supper?
- When do you go to sleep at night?
- What do you do on holiday?
Answer: Daily routine or life means the routine, of the daily activities of a man. I am a student of class IX. As I am a student, I have a daily routine to follow. I usually wake up at 6.30 a.m. Then I brush my teeth, wash my hands and face. Then I go out for a morning walk. After walking for half an hour, I sit to read. At 9.00 am I take my breakfast along with my family members. After that, I start school at 9.45 a.m. I attend my classes from 10 a.m to 4 p.m. Returning from school I wash my body and take my lunch. Then I take a rest till 5 p.m. At 5 p.m I go to the field to play with my friends. There I play for one hour. I come back from the field at 6 p.m and go to my reading room. There I keep myself busy in studies for 3 hours. Normally I take my supper at 9.30 p.m. Then I watch television for one hour and finally go to bed at 11:00 p.m. On holidays I bring a little change in my daily routine. On holiday, I pass my time in making lessons. Sometimes, I visit my friends and relatives.
- Paragraph on Your Daily Life
- Paragraph on My Daily Life
- Short Composition on My Daily Life or, My Daily Routine
- Paragraph on My Daily Activates
- Paragraph on A Typical Day of Mine
- Composition on My Daily Life
- Paragraph on My Pastimes
- Paragraph on How to Make the Best Use of Time
- Paragraph on The Important of Hygiene
- Exercise on Right Form of Verbs: Part 04