Question: Write a paragraph on your pastimes answering the following questions.
- What is your name?
- What class do you read in?
- What are your pastime activities?
- How do you spend your pastimes on holiday?
- Do your pastime activities help you anyway?
Answer: I am Hasan-uz-zaman. I am a student of class IX. I usually spend my pastimes playing games. As outdoor games, I play football and cricket. At school, during the break, I usually play cricket with my friends. At times, I play carom and table tennis. In the afternoon, I sometimes play football in the playground of our school. Some days I prefer keeping in the house. After finishing my homework, I sit to browse the internet. I try to know the latest sports news of cricket and football. I also try to know many other things about my interest in searching the internet. Fridays are my holidays when I usually have more free time. On Fridays, after finishing my homework for school, I become free by I lam. Then I usually play with my younger sister. Sometimes I also teach her alphabets. In the afternoon I usually go out to play with my friends. These are, in short, my pastime/leisure activities. I really enjoy my free time very much. In fact, my pastime activities give me the energy to study hard.
- Describing the Pie Chart of The Pastimes of The Students
- Paragraph on Pastime
- Paragraph on Passing Leisure Time
- Paragraph on Our School Playground
- Composition on The Necessity of Games and Sports
- Describe and Analyze the Graph of The Popularity of Football and Cricket in Bangladesh
- Essay on How Has the Pattern of Your Weekend Activities Changed as You Have Grown Older
- Paragraph on Pass Time/Leisure Period
- Paragraph on What Do You do in Your School?
- Dialogue Between You and Your Friend About Your Hobby