Question: The graph below is a survey report on the popularity of football and cricket in Bangladesh over the four decades since the 1980s. Analyze it.
The popularity of Football and Cricket
Answer: The graph below shows the popularity of football and cricket in Bangladesh since the 1980s. If we analyze the chart, we find a good relationship between the two. It is clear that there is an opposite relationship between the two. In 1980 the popularity of football was as high as 75% when the popularity of cricket was only 25%. Over the years the popularity of football begins to slow down and the popularity of cricket begins to grow higher. In 2010 only 20% of people like football while 80% of people like cricket: Over the decades the popularity of football decreases rapidly. Since the 1980s its decrease is like the following: a 15% decrease in 1990; a 10% decrease in 2000 and a 30% decrease in 2010. In 2000 the popularity of football and cricket becomes the same. From the graph, it is also evident that the popularity of football decreases sharply. It falls from 50% to 20% in 2010. In the opposite way the popularity of cricket increases. Between 2000 and 2010 the percentage of people liking cricket sharply rises from 50% to 80%. Thus, the graph shows the opposite relationship between the people’s liking of cricket and football over a period of four decades.
- Describing the Graph of Literacy Rate of Bangladesh
- Describe and Analyze the Graph of The Number of Unemployed Youths in A District of Bangladesh
- Describe the Graph of The Customers at A Departmental Store at Various Hours of The Day
- Describe and Analyze the Chart of a Changing Trend of Watching Television Among Urban Women
- Describing the Graph of Literacy Rate of Bangladesh from 1995-2010
- Describing the Graph of Yearly Imports and Exports
- Describe and Analyze the Chart of The Percentage of Working People in A-Town Using A Radio Set, A Television Set, and A Mobile Phone
- Describing the Graph of Mobile Phone Users in Bangladesh
- Describing the Graph of The Average Temperatures of The Year
- Describing the Graph of The Arrival of Tourists from Different Countries