Question: The following chart shows the percentage of working people in a town using a radio set, a television set and a mobile phone in a district of Bangladesh. now, analyze it.
Radio, Television and Mobile Users in A District
Answer: The chart shows the users of the radio set. television sets and mobile phones and the changing phenomena over time. If we analyze the chart, we find that there is a significant growth of mobile phone users over time. From 2005 to 2009, there is a steady rise and after that, there is a sharp rise. From 2005 to 2006 the increase is 4%; from 2006 to 2007 it comes 5% and from 2007 to 2008 it is 5%, but from 2009 to 2010 this increase is quite double. It turns from 25% to 50%. Again, the users of the radio begin to decrease over time. Thus, in 2005 the number of people using radio sets is 50% that decreases to 15% over a period of five years. This decrease is sharp from 2009 to 2010 because it falls from 30% to 15%. If we look at TV users, we also find a change. From 2005 to 2008 the number of users of a TV set increases steadily. From 2005 to 2006 its use is increased to 3%, from 2006 to 2007. it is increased to 2%, from 2007 to 2008 it is further increased to 2%. However, in 2009 the use remains constant that is 42%, and in 2010 the use falls 2%. Thus, from the chart, we find a clear picture of the increased popularity of TVs and mobiles and the decreased use of radios.
- Describing the Graph of Mobile Phone Users in Bangladesh
- Describe and Analyze the Graph of The Mobile Phone Users Among the Teenagers
- Describe and Analyze the Graph of The Number of Unemployed Youths in A District of Bangladesh
- Describing the Graph of Telephone and Mobile Users
- Describe and Analyze the Chart of a Changing Trend of Watching Television Among Urban Women
- Describing the Graph of Yearly Imports and Exports
- Describing the Graph of The Internet Users (In Lakh)
- Describing the Graph of The Internet Users from 2005 to 2013
- Describing the Chart of The Production of Electricity by Coal and Hydroelectric Sources
- Describe and Analyze the Graph of The Popularity of Football and Cricket in Bangladesh