Question: The pie-chart below shows the percentage of types of transportation used by 800 students to come to school now. Write a paragraph describing the chart.
Answer: Nowadays transportation plays metal rate from going one place to another place this pie chart shows the percentage of types of transportation used by. 800 students to come to school now. The students use four types of transportation mentioned in the chart. They are car, bus, bicycle. Moreover, 15% come to school walking. It points out that the highest percentage of students comes to school bicycle. So, the bicycle is their main and important transportation. On the other hand, the lowest number of students comes by car means private car. It proves that a few of the students reading in this school are rich.
Describing the Pie Chart of The Types of Transportation Used by The Students to Come to School
Question: The pie chart below shows the percentage of transportation used y 800 students to come to a school. Describe the chart in 150 words. You should highlight and summarize the information given in the chart.
Types of Transportation Used by The Students
Answer: The pie chart shows the percentage of transportation used by students in a school. According to the chart, there is a total of 800 students in the school. They have four means of transportation. These are using a bicycle, using a car, using the bus and by walking. The chart shows that the highest percentage of students use a bicycle to go to their school. This is 45%. So, their number is 360 (45% of 800 = 360). The second-highest percentage of students use the bus as their means of transportation, and this is 30%. So, their number is 240 (30% of 800 = 240). According to the chart, we find that 15% of students go to school on foot. So, their total number is 120 (15% of 800 = 120). The pie chart also shows that the lowest number of students use the car to go to their school. This is only 10% which means, only 80 students. Based on the above information we can say that out of 800 students 680 (360 + 240 + 80 = 680) students use vehicles to go to their school and the remaining 120 students go to school on foot.
- Describing the Chart of The Percentage of Travelers in Bangladesh Traveling in Different Transportation Ways Per Day
- Describing the Pie Chart of of The Interest of The Students in Different Subjects
- Describing the Pie Chart of The Pastimes of The Students
- Describing the Pie Chart of The Passing Rates of Different Subjects of a School
- Describe and Analyze the Chart of a Changing Trend of Watching Television Among Urban Women
- Describe and Summarize the Chart of Passing Rate of Different Subjects in A Class in First Term Exam
- Describing the Pie Chart of The Percentage of a Family Expenditure
- Describe and Analyze the Chart of The Percentage of Different Age Groups of People Watching Satellite TV In the Three Villages
- Describe and Analyze the Graph of The Number of Unemployed Youths in A District of Bangladesh
- Describe and Analyze the Chart of the Export Sectors in Bangladesh That Earn Foreign Money