Question: The following chart shows the percentage of different age groups of people watching satellite TV in the three villages under the Alokbali Zia Union. Now, analyze the chart.
The tendency of Watching Satellite TV
Answer: The chart presents some data about the tendency of watching TV among different age groups of people in three villages under the Alokbali Union. The villages are Bahgarnogor, Muradnagar, and Kazirhat. The three age groups are children, teenagers, and elderly people. It is seen that in Bahgarnagor village the highest percentage of satellite TV watchers is the children, and their percentage is 70. An equal percentage of teenagers also watch satellite TV. In this village elderly people have the least percentage (50%). However, there has been a noticeable change in Muradnagar village. Here the highest percentage of TV watchers is the teenager group, and it is 80%. Children’s percentage is the second-highest, and it is 60%. Again, in the Kazirhat village, the situation is different. Here the highest percentage of TV watchers is the elderly people (60%) and the lowest percentage is the children group (30%). If we look over the three villages, we find that the trends of TV watching among different age groups in these villages are totally different from one another.
- Describe and Analyze the Chart of a Changing Trend of Watching Television Among Urban Women
- Describing the Pie Chart of The TV Watching Statistics on American Children’s
- Describing the Pie Chart of The Pastimes of The Students
- Describing the Pie Chart of The Percentage of Types of Transportation Used By Students
- Describing the Pie Chart of The Percentage of a Family Expenditure
- Describing the Chart of The Percentage of Travelers in Bangladesh Traveling in Different Transportation Ways Per Day
- Describing the Graph of Internet Users in The Towns and Villages
- Describe and Analyze the Graph of The Number of Unemployed Youths in A District of Bangladesh
- Describing the Pie Chart of of The Interest of The Students in Different Subjects
- Describing the Chart of The Choice of Profession by Different Educated People