Question: The chart shows a changing trend of watching television among urban women aged between 25 and 40. Now analyze the chart.
Watching Television among the Urban Women
Answer: The graph shows the percentage of TV channel watchers among urban women. The trend of watching BTV gets downward over time. In 2003 the percentage of women watching BTV was 50. Within a span of two years, it becomes quite half. The percentage further decreases to 15 in 2007. This decrease continues further. In 2011 it becomes 10% and in 2011 it becomes only 7%. On the contrary, the number of Star Plus watchers increases very rapidly over time. In 2003, the percentage was only 20. In 2005 it becomes 35%, in 2007 it becomes 50%, in 2009 it comes to 65%, and in 2009 it becomes 70%. Another trend is noticeable regarding Islamic TV watchers. In 2003 the percentage is 15 and it remains constant up to 2007. But in next years the percentage decreases. In 2009 it becomes 10% and in 2011 it becomes 5%. There are unsteady increases and decreases in the matter of the ESPN channels. In 2003 15% of women watched it. This percentage is increased to 20 in 2005. But in 2007 it decreases to 15%. This percentage is raised a little higher in 2011 and it becomes 18%.
- Describe and Analyze the Chart of The Percentage of Different Age Groups of People Watching Satellite TV In the Three Villages
- Describe and Analyze the Graph of The Number of Unemployed Youths in A District of Bangladesh
- Describing the Pie Chart of The TV Watching Statistics on American Children’s
- Describe and Analyze the Chart of The Percentage of Working People in A-Town Using A Radio Set, A Television Set, and A Mobile Phone
- Describing the Pie Chart of The Pastimes of The Students
- Describing the Chart of The Trend of Population Growth in Bangladesh
- Describing the Chart of The Production of Electricity by Coal and Hydroelectric Sources
- Describing the Pie Chart of The Percentage of Types of Transportation Used By Students
- Describing the Chart of The Percentage of Travelers in Bangladesh Traveling in Different Transportation Ways Per Day
- Describing the Graph of Literacy Rate of Bangladesh from 1995-2010