Answer: Look at the following chart. It shows the production rate of electricity from coal and hydroelectric sources in different years. Now, describe the chart in your own language.
Production of Electricity by Coal and Hydroelectric Sources
Answer: The chart shows the use of two sources hydroelectric sources and coal sources in the production of electricity from 2009 to 2012. At a glance, the chart shows that in the production of electricity hydroelectric sources are used greater in quantity than the coal sources. But there is a continuous decrease in the use of hydroelectric source over the years. Thus, we find that in 2009, its use is 4.42% and it is slightly decreased to 4.11% the next year. Again, in 2011 it is 3.81% and the next year it is decreased to 2.61%. Almost the opposite trend occurs in the case of coal sources. In 2009 its use is 0.81%, and the next year it is increased to 1.26%. Though in the next year this percentage remains unchanged, it further increases in 2012. Thus, there is a noticeable change in the use of coal sources and hydroelectric sources in the production of electricity. We can also calculate the total production of electricity by hydroelectric sources and coal sources. Here we find that in 2009 the total production is 5.23%, in 2010 it is 5.37%, in 2011 it is 5.07% and in 2012 it is 5.57%. This data shows that year wise total production in hydroelectric and coal sources remain more or less the same.
- Describing the Graph of The Arrival of Tourists from Different Countries
- Describing the Pie Chart of The Sources of Air Pollution in A City
- Describe and Analyze the Chart of The Production of Winter Vegetables
- Describing the Pie Chart of The Percentage of Types of Transportation Used By Students
- Describe and Analyze the Chart of The Percentage of Working People in A-Town Using A Radio Set, A Television Set, and A Mobile Phone
- Describe and Analyze the Chart of The Monthly Expenditure of a Family
- Describing the Graph of People Living Below Poverty Line
- Describe and Analyze the Graph of The Number of Unemployed Youths in A District of Bangladesh
- Describing the Pie Chart of The Percentage of a Family Expenditure
- Describe and Analyze the Chart of the Export Sectors in Bangladesh That Earn Foreign Money