Question: The pie chart below shows the sources of air pollution in a city. Describe the chart in 150 words. You should highlight and summarize the information given in the chart.
Sources of a City Pollution
Answer: The pie chart shows the pollutions of a city with five different sources. These are the vehicles, industries, power plants, heating or air conditioning and waste disposals. The chart shows that the highest level of pollution is caused by vehicles, and it covers 60% of the total pollution. The second rate of pollution is caused by industries which cover 17%, of the total pollution. The third sources are the power plants which covers 14% pollution. Heating or air conditioning sources also contribute to pollution which is 6% of the total. Next comes the pollution by waste disposal which is 3% of the total. From the chart, it also becomes clear that the rate of pollution is very close by industries (17%) and by power plants (14%). But the highest level of pollution is caused by vehicles. The lowest rate of pollution has been caused by waste disposal. It is also clear that the rate of pollution by heating and air conditioning is double the rate by waste disposal. The sources of pollutions chronologically from the lowest to the highest are waste disposal, heating, and air conditioning, power plants, industries, and vehicles.
- Describing the Chart of The Production of Electricity by Coal and Hydroelectric Sources
- Describing the Pie Chart of The Percentage of Types of Transportation Used By Students
- Describing the Chart of The Bangladesh, Sri Lanka, India, And China-At A Glance
- Describing the Pie Chart of The Percentage of a Family Expenditure
- Describe and Analyze the Graph of The Number of Unemployed Youths in A District of Bangladesh
- Describing the Pie Chart of The Passing Rates of Different Subjects of a School
- Describe and Analyze the Chart of The Monthly Expenditure of a Family
- Describe and Summarize the Chart of Passing Rate of Different Subjects in A Class in First Term Exam
- Describing the Chart of The Percentage of Travelers in Bangladesh Traveling in Different Transportation Ways Per Day
- Report On Pollution of the Water of the Buriganga