Question: Look at the chart below. It shows the monthly expenditure of a family. Describe and analyze the chart.
A Family Expenditure
Answer: The chart shows the monthly expenditure of a family. From the chart it is clear that the family’s highest portion of monthly expenditure goes for food and it is 40% of the total expenditure. The family spends 28% for house rent. Thus it is seen that nearly three-fourths of the total expenditure, that is (40+28=) 68% goes for food and house rent. The family has a private car and 10% of the total expenditure goes for maintaining the car. The same portion that is 10% is spent on education. The family goes for an outing each month and for this, it spends 5% of its total expenditure. For medical purposes, the family spends 1%. Apart from these specific expenses, the family has some other expenditure that has been shown as ‘others’. For ‘others’ the family spends 6% of its total monthly expenditure.
- Describing the Pie Chart of The Percentage of a Family Expenditure
- Describe the Pie-Chart of The Amount of Time That A Person Spends Each Day on Various Activities
- Describing the Chart of The Expenses of a Man to Leads His Family
- Describing the Graph of Daily Activities
- Describing the Pie Chart of The Percentage of Types of Transportation Used By Students
- Describing the Chart of The Production of Electricity by Coal and Hydroelectric Sources
- Describe and Analyze the Chart of the Export Sectors in Bangladesh That Earn Foreign Money
- Describing the Graph of The Importance and Usage of English
- Describing the Pie Chart of The Sources of Air Pollution in A City
- Describing the Pie Chart of The TV Watching Statistics on American Children’s