Question: The graph below shows Rahim’s time spending on various activities. Describe the chart in 150 words.
Rahim’s Daily Activities
Answer: The pie chart shows how Rahim passes his time doing various activities. In the chart Rahim’s time has been shown in percentage, the total being 100%. The chart shows that half of Rahim’s time is spent in school and sleeping. The other half is spent on playing, taking meals, doing homework and entertainment. Rahim passes 25% time in sleeping and the same amount of time, that is, 25% time in school. Thus, he spends more time in these two activities. Playing games is important to Rahim and so he spends some time playing. He keeps 19% time for this. The next in importance to Rahim’s activities is his passing time in entertainment. It takes 15% of his time. However, Rahim also spends time doing homework, and that covers 10% of his time. Last of all 6% of Rahim’s time is spent on taking the meals. Thus, Rahim passes his time in sleeping, keeping in school, playing games, in entertainment, doing homework and taking meals.
- Describe the Pie-Chart of The Amount of Time That A Person Spends Each Day on Various Activities
- Dialogue Between Two Friends About the Advantages and Disadvantages of Village Life and City Life
- Describe and Analyze the Chart of The Monthly Expenditure of a Family
- Describing the Chart of The Expenses of a Man to Leads His Family
- Dialogue Between Two Friends on Frequent Road Accidents
- Describing the Pie Chart of The Percentage of Types of Transportation Used By Students
- Describing the Pie Chart of The TV Watching Statistics on American Children’s
- Describing the Pie Chart of The Pastimes of The Students
- Paragraph on My Daily Life
- Describing the Pie Chart of The Percentage of a Family Expenditure