Question: The chart below shows the export sectors in Bangladesh that earn foreign money. Analyze and comment on it.
Foreign Currency Earning Sectors
Answer: The pie chart shows the percentage of foreign currency that comes from four different export sectors in Bangladesh. These sectors are (a) garments, (b) manpower, (c) tea, fish, leather and (d) others. The pie chart shows that the highest export sector in Bangladesh is the garment sector. More than fifty percent of foreign currency comes from this sector. In the chart, it is 55%. Bangladesh also earns a significant foreign currency by exporting manpower. It covers 25% of the total currency. Again, the graph shows that the three sectors, that is, tea, fish and leather jointly earn 10% of the total foreign currency. Bangladesh also earns foreign currency from some other sectors. In the chart, it has been shown as ‘others’, and its percentage is 10%. According to the chart, garments are the most important sector for earning foreign money for Bangladesh. And the second in importance is manpower exporting.
- Composition on The Role of Women in Our Economy
- Describe and Analyze the Chart of The Monthly Expenditure of a Family
- Describing the Pie Chart of The Percentage of Types of Transportation Used By Students
- Describing the Chart of The Production of Electricity by Coal and Hydroelectric Sources
- Short Paragraph on The Jute
- Essay on Crops of Bangladesh Or, The Crops of Bangladesh
- Describing the Chart of The Bangladesh, Sri Lanka, India, And China-At A Glance
- Describing the Chart of The Percentage of Travelers in Bangladesh Traveling in Different Transportation Ways Per Day
- Paragraph on the Tea: A Popular Drink
- Composition on A Visit to An Export Fair