Question: Look at the chart below. It is about the choice of profession by differently educated people. Now describe the chart in your own words.
Answer: The chart shows the choice of profession by differently educated people. Educated people prefer govt. Job, farming, business, and intellectual work. A lion share of educated people like govt. Job the participant in govt. Job is 80%. It for our numbers the other professions. Then only 10% of educated people like to run a business. It is 70% less than govt. Job. Less educated people prefer intellectual work. The percentage digit is only single which is 6%. On the other hand, only 4% of educated people like farming. So, govt. the job gets the highest professional value whenever farming gets the lowest. However, the difference between the highest and the lowest preference is 76%.
- Describing the Graph of the Choice of Profession by Different Educated People
- Describing the Graph of The Total Candidates in S.S.C Examination
- Describing the Pie Chart of The Percentage of Types of Transportation Used By Students
- Describing the Pie Chart of The Benefits of Girls Education
- Describing the Pie Chart of The Pastimes of The Students
- Describing the Pie Chart of The Passing Rates of Different Subjects of a School
- Describing the Pie Chart of The Percentage of a Family Expenditure
- Describing the Pie Chart of The Sources of Air Pollution in A City
- Describe and Analyze the Chart of The Percentage of Different Age Groups of People Watching Satellite TV In the Three Villages
- Describing the Chart of The Percentage of Travelers in Bangladesh Traveling in Different Transportation Ways Per Day