Question: The chart below shows the benefits of girls’ education. Describe the chart in 150 words. You should high-light and summaries the information is given in the chart.
Benefits of Girls/Female Education
Answer: The chart shows the benefits of girl’s education. Educated girls are conscious of their health and nutrition. Their knowledge of nutrition enables them to provide their children with a balanced diet. Thus, they contribute to building a healthy generation. Again, an educated girl is aware of the population explosion of a country. Naturally, an educated woman will not take more children. Thus, an educated woman helps the nation to control the population. Again, an educated woman is capable of doing more productive work. She can apply her knowledge and talent in every aspect of her life. Like educated men, they can join the workforce outside the home. They can be doctors, engineers, high officials in the Govt. and so on. Consequently, they themselves can improve their living conditions contributing to the economy of the country. In fact, sustained development efforts can be successful only when both men and women of a country become educated. No nation in today’s world has made enough progress keeping their women illiterate. Thus from the chart, it is clear that girls education contributes a lot to the development of a nation.
- Composition on Female Education
- Essay on Female Education is Most Important in Society
- Paragraph on Female Education
- Essay on Female Education
- Describing the Pie Chart of The TV Watching Statistics on American Children’s
- Describing the Chart of The Trend of Population Growth in Bangladesh
- Essay on The Education of Women
- Describing the Chart of The Choice of Profession by Different Educated People
- Essay on Problems and Prospects of Female Education in Bangladesh
- Essay on Adult Education in Bangladesh