Question: write a paragraph about “your daily life”. Your paragraph should include the answers to the following question.
- When do you get up from bed?
- What do you do in the morning?
- What is the daily schedule of your studies?
- When do you attend madrasah and return home?
- What do you do at night?
- What do you do on holiday?
Answer: Daily life means the routine of daily activities. I am a student. So, I always get up early in the morning. Then I brush my teeth; wash my get up early in the doming. Then I brush my teeth wash my hands and feet and ‘essay’ my early prayer. I walk in the open air. As a student, the study is my main occupation. I make my lessons regularly. I take both at 9.30 a.m. Then I take my meal and start school. I sit on the first bench in my class and listen to the teachers. I return home at 5 p.m. Then I go to the playground. I read Up to 10 p.m. Then t take y supper and go to bed. On holidays, I engage my self in making a lesson. Sometimes I visit my best friends.
My daily life
Question: write a paragraph on ‘your daily life’ after the following information’s:-
- What is it?
- Activities in the morning.
- Activities at school.
- Activities at night.
- Activities in the evening.
Answer: my daily life means the routine of my daily activities. I always get up early in the morning. I wash my hands and face and offer my morning prayer. I go out for a walk. Then I prepare for my lesson. I take a bath at 9:00 a.m. then I take my meals and start school. In my class, I sit on the first bench and listen to what my teachers say. I remain at school till 5.00 p.m. in the evening, I go to the field and play with my friends. At night, I read my books and prepare home-task up to 10.00 p.m. then I take my supper and go to bed. On holidays, I revise my lesson.
My Daily Life
My name is Rahim. I am a student in the class of class eight. I get up from bed early in the morning. I wash my hands and face, brush my teeth and say my prayer. Then I go out for a walk to take fresh air. Returning home after about half an hour, I sit to study and prepare my home tasks. I study until my bath. After that, I take my breakfast and get ready for school. Our school breaks up at 4 pm and I return home. Washing my hands and face, I have some snacks. I take rest for about an hour. Then I go to play with my friends and come back before dark. I wash my hands and face and sit to study. Prepare my lessons until 9 pm. I take my supper then. I watch television for some time. I never keep late hours at night and I go to bed at 10 o’clock.
- Paragraph on Your Daily Life
- Paragraph on My Daily Routine
- Short Composition on My Daily Life or, My Daily Routine
- Paragraph on A Typical Day of Mine
- Composition on My Daily Life
- Paragraph on My Daily Activates
- Paragraph on Daily Activities of a Teacher
- Paragraph on How to Follow the Rules of Health
- Composition On The Winter
- Paragraph on How to Prepares for The Examination