Question: Write a paragraph in about 100-120 words on ‘Morning walk’. You have to use the following questions in writing this paragraph:
- What is a morning walk?
- Which is the suitable time for a morning walk?
- What specific dress does the walker use for a morning walk?
- Who are the common morning walkers?
- What are the benefits of a morning walk?
Answer: the morning walk means walking in the morning fresh air. Generally, people select the early part of the morning when the atmosphere looks fresh and clear. People generally chose open places as parks; road side’s etc. walkers usually wear loose dresses like trousers and kids for an easy walk. It costs nothing but benefits much. The man who walks in the morning enjoys the fresh air that is good for building up the sound and good health. The man who forms this good habit can also enjoy the fresh and living scenery of nature in the morning. No kind of decreases attacks him for walking in the morning. It helps diabetic patients to control diabetes. It refreshes our mind and provides a huge amount of full or working force. It also supplies mental peace that needed to lead a joyful life. That is why doctors advise people of all ages to walk in the morning. On the other hand, the man who doesn’t build up this habit can’t enjoy the living scenery of the nature of nature. He becomes deprived of a healthy body as well as a healthy mind. Different kinds of diseases attack him every now and then. As he doesn’t own a good mind, he doesn’t become happy in his life. So, everybody should build up this habit for his won and keep his body and mind fresh.
Question: Write a paragraph about “Morning walk” answering the following questions.
- What is the morning walk?
- What kind of exercise is it?
- How does your body get benefited?
- Who gets benefit from it?
- When do you take exercise?
Answer: Morning walk means walking early in the morning. It is a good habit. It is good for your health. In the morning the air remains fresh. So, a morning walker can take fresh oxygen. The fresh air also refreshes our mind. The quiet of nature soothes our mind. Morning walk makes us active. We become slim for it. Fat decreases from our body. Morning walk keeps us free from heart disease and diabetes. It makes our blood circulation normal. It helps to continue our daily work without any break. It helps a student to be attentive to his lessons. I am a morning walker. Morning walk helps me to enjoy sound health. Every day should form the habit.
- Paragraph on Importance of Morning Walk
- Short Paragraph on Early Rising
- Paragraph on Early Rising
- Essay on Early Rising
- Paragraph on Physical Exercise
- Composition on Physical Exercise
- Dialogue Between Two Friends About the Benefits of Early Rising
- Essay on Cleanliness
- Short Essay on Physical Exercise
- Dialogue Between You and Your Friend About the Good Effects of Morning Walk