Question: Write a paragraph on ‘Physical Exercise’ by answering the following questions:
- What do you mean by physical exercise?
- Why is physical exercise important?
- How is excess physical exercise harmful?
- What is the effect of physical exercise?
Answer: Physical exercise is one kind of exercise by which we move the limbs of our body according to some rules. It is very important because we keep our body and mind fit and active by it. We need a sound health for a sound mind and physical exercise keeps role to keep our health sound. Physical exercise is useful in many ways and it enacts our body and strength our brain. But over physical exercise is very harmful and it becomes the cause of illness. So by taking regular exercise, we can be happy and healthy.
Physical exercise is the movement of our limbs. Our body is like a machine. It rusts for the lack of proper movement. So, our body needs regular movement. It helps to lead a happy, cheerful and long life. There are different kinds of physical exercises. Walking, swimming, running, racing is some good forms of exercises. Plays like football, cricket, badminton, tennis, hockey, volleyball are also good exercises for our health. But all exercises are not fit for all ages. Walking is good for the old. Running is good for the young. Swimming is also helpful for the young. All should take moderate exercise. Over exercise is harmful to our health. Morning is the best time for exercise. Some exercises are taken in the evening too. The importance of physical exercise is great. For successful life, sound health is essential. Physical exercise is the pre-condition of sound health. Physical exercise builds our body. It builds our personality. It keeps physically fit. It provides us with energy. It keeps us anxiety-free. It helps our normal blood circulation. It removes our monotony. It helps a student to a great extent. It helps him to concentrate his mind on his studies. It keeps us immune from all diseases.
- Composition about Physical Exercise
- Composition on Physical Exercise and Its Benefits
- Dialogue Between Myself and My Friend About the Value of The Physical Exercise
- Paragraph on How to Take Physical Exercise
- Short Essay on The Value of Physical Exercise
- Dialogue Between Myself and My Friend About the Importance of Taking Regular Physical Exercise
- Composition on Physical Exercise
- Paragraph on Keeping Good Health
- Dialogue Between Two Friends About Taking Physical Exercise
- Short Essay on Physical Exercise