- What is hope?
- What are the benefits of keeping your health fit?
- what are the rules of health in order to keep fit?
- What you possess if you keep fit?
- What you lead a sound mind?
- How do you pass your pastime?
Answer: ‘He who has wealth has hope, and he who has hope has everything.’ As long as we are fit, we enjoy life. If otherwise, we are damned. Money and materials, friends and fun turn meaningless. keeping oneself fit is not very easy. The skills of keeping fit to have to be acquired. To keep fit, a person has to follow the rules of heath. He has to eat a balanced diet, which can fulfill the nutritional needs of the body. We must take physical exercise regularly, which will ensure the proper cardio-vascular system of the body. We must also follow the rules of cleanliness in all lifestyles. Besides, we must not neglect our sleep and rest. To keep fit we must possess a sound mind in a sound body. For a sound mind, we must lead a routine and disciplined life, free from worries and anxieties. Besides, we must have some pastimes like gardening, reading books, watching TV, etc. A social visit can be of great help in this regard. ‘Heath lies in labor and there is no royal road to achieve it but through toil.’
How to Stay Healthy/Keep Fit
Health is wealth. It is the root of all happiness. So, it is essential for everybody to stay healthy. But without following some rules of health, none can stay healthy. If you want to stay healthy, you must abide by some rules. Keep your body neat and clean. Wash your hands and face with soap before taking a meal. Eat a balanced diet because it contains all kinds of food value. Drink plenty of water. Take physical exercise regularly. It is necessary to rise early in the morning and go to bed early at night. Remember you should take plenty of rest and adequate sleep.
- Paragraph on Health Is Wealth
- Essay on Health Is Wealth
- Paragraph on Physical Exercise
- Paragraph on How to Follow the Rules of Health
- Short Essay on Physical Exercise
- Composition on Physical Exercise and Its Benefits
- Paragraph on How to Take Physical Exercise
- Composition on Physical Exercise
- Essay on “Health Is Wealth.” Do You Agree?
- Essay on Cleanliness