Question: Write a paragraph by answering the following question on ‘The importance of good health’.
- What is health?
- What is good health?
- Why is health called wealth?
- Why should we exercise regularly?
- When should we go to bed?
- Why is a peach of mind important?
Answer: Health is the condition of our body and mind. It may be good or bad. Good health means a healthy body free from diseases. It is essential for everyone to lead a happy life. If we are not in good health, we cannot concentrate on any activity in our life. A proverb goes, ‘Health is wealth.’ It means health is equally valuable as gold or any other personal possessions. We may have vast wealth and property, but if we are not healthy, we cannot enjoy them. To keep ourselves healthy, we have to do certain things. We have to eat a balanced diet. We must exercise regularly to keep our body fit for work. There is also an old saying: ‘Early to bed and early to rise makes a person healthy, wealthy, and wise.So we must not keep late hours. We should go to bed early at night and rise early in the morning. Peace of mind is another condition for good health. So we must not worry about trifle things of life.
- Paragraph on Health Is Wealth
- Essay on Health Is Wealth
- Paragraph on How to Keep Fit
- Composition about Physical Exercise
- Short Paragraph on Early Rising
- Short Essay on The Value of Physical Exercise
- Essay on “Health Is Wealth.” Do You Agree?
- Paragraph on Early Rising
- Paragraph on How to Follow the Rules of Health
- Essay on Early Rising