- When does trade fair help?
- Where did you visit?
- Why did you become amazed?
- What did you see at the trade fair?
- What were the products at the fair?
- How did you enjoy?
Answer: A trade fair is usually held once a year in a big town or city. I had the chance to visit one such fair in Dhaka. As I entered the fair, I was amazed! There was the clear presence of grandeur and beauty everywhere. The entire fair was flooded with bright, dazzling and colorful lights. As I walked a few steps, I noticed rows of stalls all around and pavilions in the center, first I visited the pavilions, which were all tastefully decorated. The exhibits were related to heavy engineering, automobiles, garments, food processing, electronics, etc. I showed a keen interest in each of them I was delighted to see the products of the local companies. I visualized Bangladesh as an emerging nation with promises of prosperity and progress. Then. I visited the stalls, selling cosmetics, bangles, cutlery, and crockery, etc. As I was walking past the food-courts, the smell of sizzling kebab’ tickled my nostrils. I enjoyed some mouth-watering dishes. At last, it was time for me to come out of the fair, leaving behind the world of dream, colors, lights, and fantasies.
- Composition on A Visit to An Export Fair
- Composition on A Visit to A Village Fair
- Paragraph on A Book Fair I Visited
- Paragraph on A Fair That I Visited
- Paragraph on Book Fair or, A Book Fair
- Report on Ekushey Boi Mela
- Short Composition On A Book Fair I Visited
- Paragraph on Trade Fair
- A Village Fair Paragraph
- Composition The Village Fair I have Recently Enjoyed/Visited