Education is one of the basic needs of human beings. It removes the darkness of ignorance. It is essential for any kind of development. It helps us to lead a healthy and planned life. It teaches us how to earn and how to spend. It trains us to make the right choices. Education ennobles our minds. It broadens our outlook. It enhances our ability to raise crops and store food. It makes us aware of our rights and responsibilities. The light of education removes all barriers to universal brotherhood and understanding. Education changes the fate of a nation radically. Better education ensures better living.
Importance of Education
Question: Imagine that education is the backbone of a nation. Describe how it contributes to our national development. Also, mention its importance in the technological and agricultural sector. (150 words)
Answer: It goes without saying that education is the backbone of a nation. Education is compared to the human body. The existence of the human body can’t be thought of without a backbone because a human body can’t stand upright without its backbone. Similarly, education is the backbone of a nation. A nation can’t raise its head with dignity without education. it is education that makes him acquainted with the whole world. No development program can be successful without education. No nation can prosper without education. Education leads a nation towards peace. progress and prosperity. A nation will lag far behind without science. technological and agricultural education. Trade and commerce will come to a stand. So. a nation can enjoy the fruit of all-around development through education. It can lead a nation to the peak of glory, progress, and prosperity. So. it can be said without any doubt that education is the backbone of a nation.
- Composition on Mass Education
- Email to Your Friend Telling About What You Intend to Do After SSC Examination
- Composition on Health Is Wealth
- Essay on Adult Education in Bangladesh
- Composition on Illiteracy Problem in Bangladesh
- Essay on The Peasant of Bangladesh Or, The Life of a Peasant
- Short Composition on Agriculture in Bangladesh
- Describing the Pie Chart of The Benefits of Girls Education
- Short Essay On Patriotism
- Paragraph on How I Spent My Summer Vacation