Agriculture: Our Productions
Agriculture: Our Economy
Agriculture: Its Importance
Introduction: Bangladesh is mainly an agricultural country. About 85% of our total population depends on agriculture directly or indirectly. The soil of Bangladesh is fertile and its climate is favourable for an agricultural product.
Importance of our agriculture/various kinds of agricultural products: rice and jute are the main agricultural products of our country. Rice is our principal food and jute is our main cash crop. Other valuable crops are various kinds of pulse, sugarcane, betel nut and betel left, vegetables are also important among the products of our country. The commonest of them are potato, brinjal, onion, garlic, radish, and pumpkin.
Cause of backwardness in agriculture: the soil of Bangladesh is very fertile. It seems strange to think why the agricultural output of this land is low. So the peasants and hardly procure two meals a day. They are ill-clad and ill-fed. They fall easy victims to disease and cannot give proper medical aid to themselves and their children. They are ignorant of the scientific methods of cultivation and farming.
Way to improve our agriculture: it is the first and foremost duty to impart agricultural education to our peasants. Night schools should be established in every village for adult education. They should be taught to use scientific methods of cultivation. Sub-divisions of land should be stopped by making law. The land should be ploughed by tractors.
Conclusion: in view of the fact that agriculture is the backbone of our national economy, top-priority should be given for the development of our agriculture. The government of Bangladesh has undertaken various programs for the improvement of agriculture.
- Essay on Crops of Bangladesh Or, The Crops of Bangladesh
- Composition on Agriculture In Bangladesh
- Composition on The Peasants of Bangladesh
- Composition on Golden Fiber of Bangladesh
- Paragraph on The Jute
- Essay on The Peasant of Bangladesh Or, The Life of a Peasant
- Latter to Your Pen-Friend in Italy, About Informing Him the Importance of So Many Rivers in Your Country’s Economy
- Essay on Industrialization in Bangladesh
- Short Composition on The Rice
- Composition on Students and Social Service