Answer: the following questions to form a continuous paragraph. (100 words)
- What is a fair?
- Have you ever been to a fair?
- Where was it held?
- Did you go there alone or someone accompanied you?
- What did you see there?
- What did you do there?
Question: A fair is an occasional event. A fair is usually held in an open space to which communication is easy. People from many places come to a fair to buy as well as to sell. Usually, it is held on occasions like the Bengali New Year Day, the 21st February, and then I’d Day. A village fair is a gay affair. I have been to such fair several times in my life. It was held in the Public Library Premises in Rangpur town. On the occasion of 1st Baishakh, I visited the fair. I was accompanied by two of my bosom friends. There were different types of stalls in different rows, such as book stalls, stalls for dolls and toys, electronic goods, handmade goods, etc. All the stalls were almost crowded. We moved around the fair and enjoyed it very much. My friends and I rode on merry-go-rounds. I bought some toys for my younger sister. Having some Junk foods, we came back home. In fact, it was very enjoyable for us.
- A Village Fair Paragraph
- Composition on A Visit to A Village Fair
- Paragraph on A Village Fair
- Short Paragraph on A Village Fair
- Composition The Village Fair I have Recently Enjoyed/Visited
- Letter To Your Friend Describing the Recent Fair of Your Village
- Paragraph on A Book Fair I Visited
- Paragraph on Book Fair or, A Book Fair
- Short Composition on A Village Fair I Visited
- Paragraph on My Visit to A Village Fair