Question: Suppose you paid a visit to a village fair. Write a paragraph in about 100 words answering the following questions.
- On what occasion was the fair held?
- Where was the fair held?
- Why did you go there?
- With whom did you go there?
- What did you see there?
- What things did you buy from there?
- How did you feel there?
Answer: On the occasion of the Nabanna Festival a fair was held under the age-old banyan tree situated in our village. I felt tempted to visit the fair. I went to the fair with some of my friends at 4 in the afternoon. The whole place was full of joy and busy activities. There were shops of different types. There were wooden toys. clay dolls. balloons and food items etc. in the shops. There was also seesaw, merry-go-round, rope dancing there. I bought candy, dolls, flower vase etc. from the mela. It was almost a hectic day for me. I returned home in the evening tired but happy.
- Short Paragraph on A Village Fair
- Composition on A Visit to A Village Fair
- A Village Fair Paragraph
- Paragraph on A Fair That I Visited
- Paragraph on A Village Fair
- Short Composition on A Village Fair I Visited
- Composition on A Village Fair I Visited
- Paragraph on A Baishakhi Mela That I Visited
- A Visit to a Village Fair Composition
- Report on A Village Fair You Have Recently Visited