Question: Imagine your friend Rajib wants to know about the village fair that is held in your very year. Write a letter to your friend describing the recent fair of your village.
10, Mugdapara, Dhaka
August 25, 2013
I have just received your letter. In your letter, you have wanted to you about the fair that is held recently in our village.
You know every year on the occasion of the Nabanna Festival a fair is held in our village. Last month the festival was held as usual in our village. I went to the fair with some of my friends. The whole place was full of joy and busy activities. There were shops for different things. There were wooden toys, clay dolls, balloons, food items, etc. in the shops. There was also a big circus party with monkeys, horses and bears to show funny feats. It became a meeting place for all types of people. I bought candy, dolls, a flower vase, etc. from the fair. It was almost an exciting day for me. I returned home tired but happy.
No more today, convey my salam to your parents and love to the youngers.
- Paragraph on My Visit to A Village Fair
- Composition The Village Fair I have Recently Enjoyed/Visited
- Composition on A Visit to A Village Fair
- Paragraph on A Village Fair
- Short Paragraph on A Village Fair
- A Village Fair Paragraph
- Paragraph on A Fair That I Visited
- Composition on A Village Fair
- Short Composition on A Village Fair I Visited
- Composition on A Village Fair I Visited