15 September 2013
31, Maniknagor, Dhaka 1203
Many, many thanks for the wonderful week I spent with you. My stay with you was really extremely delightful. Your mother prepared so delicious and special dishes for me. She is an expert in cooking and serving, welcoming, and guests. And your father found time from his so busy schedule to take us on excursions and to cultural programmers in the evenings. I enjoyed every day, every hour, every moment of your rich hospitality.
In fact, I can’t remember ever having enjoyed myself so much and so thoroughly anywhere! It was really very nice of you to invite me to spend a week with you. I deeply appreciate the hospitality and affection of your parents for me. I wish I could return some of it.
Once again many thanks to you. Convey my compliments and best wishes to your beloved parents.
Letter To Your Friend Thanking Him for His Hospitality
Suppose your friend Rashid resides in Bogra. You had stayed at their residence for a few days during your last visit to Dhaka. He helped you in visiting many places or things. His sister Rina entertained you very cordially. Now write a letter to your friend thanking him for his hospitality.\
22 April 2013
I hope that you are well. I am also fine. I had stayed at your residence for a few days during your last visit to Dhaka. You helped me in visiting many places or things. Your sister Rina entertained me very cordially. Thank you for your hospitality. I had an interesting time in your residence. I will never forget it. On my return home, I still remember the affection which was given to me by all of your family. I told my parents of it.
With best wishes to you.
Your loving friend
- Email to Your Friend Thanking Him for Their Hospitality
- Letter To Your Friend About a Visit to The Zoo
- Dialogue Between Myself and The Headmaster on Three Days’ Leave
- Letter To Your Friend Asking Him to Spend the Winter Vacation
- Dialogue Between You and Your Friend About Some Interesting Places in Dhaka
- Letter to Your Friend Describing the Experience of Taking Food in A Restaurant
- Paragraph on My Visit to One of My Friends’ House
- Dialogue Between Two Friends on A Study Tour
- Email of Sympathy to Your Ailing Friend in The Hospital
- Letter to Your Pen-Friend Describing A Recent Film You Have Watched and Enjoyed Very Much