Question: write a letter about a visit to the zoo.
25 May 2013.
I have received your letter just now. In your letter, you have wanted to know about my visit to the zoo. Now I am writing you about it.
Last month I along with my parents went to Mirpur National Zoo. We went there by bus. Firstly, we bought tickets to enter the inside. There we saw many wild animals and birds. When we went to the cages of monkeys, they started chattering and jumping from one bar to another. Then we went to the cage of the Royal Bengal Tiger. It was walking from one place to another inside the cage. There we also saw snakes, crocodiles, peacocks, deer, cows, elephants, hares, birds, etc. We spent much time going around. So we became tired, but we enjoyed the visit to the zoo very much.
No more today, write to me about your interesting visits as soon as possible.
Your loving friend
- Paragraph on A Visit to A National Zoo
- Essay on A Visit to Zoo
- Composition on My Visit to A Zoo
- Short Composition on My Visit to A Zoo
- Composition on Sundarbans
- Paragraphs on Sundarbans
- Paragraph on A Zoo That I Visited
- Composition on A Visit to the Sundarbans
- Letter to Your Friend Advising Him to Give Up Bird-Hunting
- Paragraph on A Visit to A Place of Historical Interest