The Sundarbans is a vast forest on the coast of the Bay of Bengal. Sundarban is located in both Bangladesh and West Bengal of India. In Bangladesh Part, you can access through Khulna and Mongla. Sundarbans is one of the natural wonders of the world. Sundarbans is full of natural beauty. The full forest is covered with a crisscrossed network of lake or river. Not only for the forest but also, its ecological systems make it one of the best natural beauty in the world. Mangrove forest, spotted deer, wild bears, Bengal Tigar (Royal Bengal Tiger), Crocodile, Monkey and many other wild animals altogether make suburban a real threat of wildlife. This forest is unique for Sundari tree species and the Royal Bengal tiger. The Sundarbans was declared a UNESCO World Heritage Site in 1987. Thousands of tourists visit the Sundarbans every year. Numerous tourists from local country and abroad are fascinated by the unique beauty of the Sundarbans.
- Composition on Sundarbans
- Composition on A Visit to the Sundarbans
- Essay on What Factors Threaten Our Wild Life? How Can These Threats Be Overcome?
- Email to Your Friend Telling Him About the Natural Beauty of Bangladesh
- Paragraph on A Visit to A National Zoo
- Composition on Greenhouse Effect
- Story on A Liar Shepherd
- Describing the Graph of The Arrival of Tourists from Different Countries
- Paragraph on A Zoo That I Visited
- Composition on The Natural Beauties of Bangladesh