Question: Answer the following questions to form a continuous paragraph. (100 words)
- Have you ever visited a zoo?
- What was your first impression?
- Give a pen-picture of the animals you visited.
- What is the educative value of the visit?
Answer: I have got an opportunity to visit the Mirpur Zoo which is the biggest zoo in Bangladesh. It was an unforgettable moment of pain and pleasure seeing the furious beasts and birds in cages. After getting the ticket I entered the zoo and became engaged in finding myself among animals. It seemed to me as if I were walking in a jungle. I first came across the restless monkey; jumping and giggling all the time. People, particularly children were around their cages. They were giving them peanuts. But I was much impressed seeing the beauty and magnificence of the Royal Bengal Tigers. They were eating fresh-cut flesh, grinning at each other. Their yellow color and black stripes were eye-catching. Then I came to the cages of lions. A few of them were asleep at the time. I became sad seeing their captivity and power. Then I reached the glass boxes of snakes. They were of various colors and sizes, licking and hissing. But when I came to the cages of birds I simply wondered. I can’t express my feelings seeing God’s variety in creating them. I praised from my heart God’s skill and craftsmanship with which He has created them. Visiting zoo has a great educative value. It enriched my knowledge about the animals and birds I saw the other day. It has helped me greatly in understanding the food habit, lifestyles and characteristics of different animals.
- Paragraph on A Visit to A National Zoo
- Letter To Your Friend About a Visit to The Zoo
- Composition on My Visit to A Zoo
- Essay on A Visit to Zoo
- Short Composition on My Visit to A Zoo
- Paragraph on Deforestation
- Essay on Keeping Pets
- The Birds of Bangladesh
- Essay on Wildlife in My Garden
- Composition on Birds of Bangladesh Or, Common Birds of Bangladesh