Question: Answer the following questions to form a continuous paragraph. (100 words)
- Which member of your family do you love most and why do you love that person above everyone else?
- What role does that person play in your family?
- What are the characteristics of a happy family?
- Can one person influence the whole family?
Answer: Of my parents, I love my father the most. He is my best friend. He is my guide, and source of all inspiration. He maintains our big family with his meager income smoothly. He is never tired of doing things for us. He gives us the company whenever we need to. He does all the outdoor activities. He teaches us whenever he is at home. If somebody falls ill, he stays beside him/her. He never minds cleaning home and washing our clothes. For him, our family is a happy family. In fact, a happy family is one in which there is neither any want nor any lack of sympathy among the members. In a happy family, everyone irrespective of age and maturity maintains a good relationship with one another. It is my dear father who has made our family happy. He has a great influence on each of us. I feel proud of my father, a man of plain living and high thinking.
- Paragraph on Our Family
- Paragraph on My Mother
- Paragraph on Your Parents
- Letter To Your Father for Sending You Some Money
- Composition on My Home
- Paragraph on My Grandmother
- Paragraph on My Parents
- Paragraph on A Street Hawker
- Paragraph on Your Home
- Letter to Your Mother About Your Experience and Feelings After Visiting Your Friend’s Family