Question: Write a paragraph about ‘Your Pet Animal’ by answering the questions below.
- How many kinds of animals are there?
- What is your pet animal?
- How do you take care of it?
- How does it serve you at night?
- Why do you love it so much?
Answer: There are two kinds of animals. Some are wild living in the jungles. The other kind of animal is tame. The pet animals may be tamed easily and they may live in the houses with people like the members of their family. The tame animals are liked by people. Some people love them like human beings. These pet animals are very fond of their masters. I have also a pet dog. I love it very much. I give him food before I take my meal. When I go to bed at night, it lies outside our house and keeps a vigilant eye on everything. It can easily understand any unusual sound and identify any unwanted person coming to the house. It barks at night at the slightest sound or at the sight of any unwanted object or person. Whenever I go outside, it always comes with me and keeps company with me. It can understand my order and always tries to carry it out. I love it very much.
- Short Composition On the Dog
- Composition On the Cow Or, Domestic Animal
- Composition on My Pet Animal
- Composition on The Elephant
- Story on Honesty of a Rickshaw Puller
- Paragraph on Your House
- Composition on Domestic Animals of Bangladesh
- Essay on The Human-Animal
- Paragraph on A Visit to A National Zoo
- Paragraph on How to Keep Fit