Question: Write a Paragraph about ‘My/Your Parents’ by answering the following questions.
- Who are your parents?
- What are their qualifications?
- What do they do?
- How are their activities?
- Why do you like them?
Answer: My parents are K. Alam and Mrs. H. Khanam. My father is an M.A. and my mother passed the S.S.0 Exam. My mother is a housewife and father is a businessman. Father is always busy with his business and mother is busy with her homework. Father spends much time on social activities. The mother works in our family very sincerely. She does every household work and takes care of us. She loves.us dearly. She always hopes to see or find us happy. She holds our good above everything. She also keeps our house neat and clean. Our parents are active, painstaking and social. Both of them take special care of us. So, I like them very much. I am really fortunate that I have come to such parents.
- Short Paragraph on My Parents
- Paragraph on My Parents
- Composition on Obedience to Parents
- Short Essay on Obedience to Parents
- Paragraph on The Favorite Member of Our Family
- Paragraph on About Myself
- Short Essay On The Person I Admire Most
- Paragraph on Our Family
- Essay on Obedience to Parents
- Composition on My Home