- What is your name?
- How old are you?
- What class are you in?
- What is your academic performance?
- Describe the members of your family.
- What is your hobby?
Answer: I am Manju. Now I am fourteen. I am in class ix. I go to school regularly. I learn my lessons attentively. I live with my parents, grandfather, and grandmother. We are three brothers and sisters. I am the eldest of them. My grandfather is a retired government school teacher. At present he spends his time in social activities: My grandmother is a nice old lady. My father is a doctor working in a government hospital. My mother is a professor of English in a college. My younger brother and sister read in class viii. They are sharp. My hobby is gardening. I also watch television hear songs and music. I enjoy cricket match very much. During leisure, I read novels and storybooks. Sometimes I take part in social activities. I help the poor. I teach the illiterate.
- Paragraph on Your Home
- Paragraph on Yourself
- Dialogue Between You and Your Younger Sister About the Importance of Reading A Newspaper
- Paragraph on A Visit to My Primary School
- Paragraph on Your Brother
- Dialogue Between Myself and My Friend About Our Hobbies
- Paragraph on Your Favorite Hobby: Gardening
- Paragraph on Your Friend / Best friend
- Paragraph on How to Make A Garden
- Paragraph on How to Prepares for The Examination