Question: Answer the following questions to form a continuous paragraph. (100 words)
- Did you visit your primary school recently?
- What was the occasion of it?
- Who else accompanied you?
- What did you see there?
- How did you feel there?
Answer: I am an HSC examinee. I read in a college in Dhaka. Recently I had visited my primary school. Its name is Rupnagar Primary School. It is in my home district. Jamalpur. Last December, I was in my village to spend the winter vacation. On the annual prize-giving ceremony of the school, I went there with my younger sister who won the prize of the best student of Class V. My parents and .my younger brother accompanied me. There I saw a festive look. The whole school was decorated with posters and flowers. I felt delighted to meet some of my teachers and friends. All my childhood memories haunted me. I noticed radical changes of the school. There is a three-story building in place of the tin-shed. The big krishnachura tree under which we used to play has been cut off. Noticing all the changes, I felt both joy and sorrow.
- Essay on A Village Primary School
- Paragraph on How to Prepares for The Examination
- Composition on Your First Day at School
- Dialogue Between Myself and My Younger Brother on His Brilliant Success in The Examination
- Paragraph on Your First Day at School
- Essay on Which Do You Prefer, Being in A Large School or A Small One?
- Composition on A Memorable Day of My Life
- Paragraph on How to Become A Good Student
- Email to Your Younger Brother Telling Him to Avoid and Give Up the Smoking
- Paragraph on How to Do Well in The Examination