Question: Write a Paragraph about ‘Your Childhood Memories’ by answering the following questions.
- Why do you look back on your sweet childhood days?
- What was your family?
- Why was your grandmother so dear to you?
- How did you pass your days in childhood?
- Was there any remarkable memory of your childhood?
Answer: Childhood Memories are the sweetest memories of childhood days. Now I am twelve. I am in class seven. I often look back to my childhood days and try to gather joy from the sweet happy recollection. I was born in Dhaka in Sutrapur. My family consists of my parents, myself, my sweet sister, and my sweet grandmother. My grandmother was very dear to me. She would take great care of me and tell nice fairy tales. I, with my friends, used to, catch some game birds like the dove, the pigeons, the pankauris and make a grand feast. In the rainy season, we would often make the journey by boat. I had my early education at the village primary school. I could not forget the very first day at that school. My heart began to beat fast when I was taken to the headmaster. But his smiling face and gentle word put me at my ease. I could not forget some of my friends. Really the sweet memories of those days still fill my heart with immense joy. I wish I could go back to those charming days again.
- Composition on Your Childhood
- Paragraph on First Ten Years of My Life
- Composition on My Childhood Memories
- Paragraph on Memories Of My Childhood
- Short Paragraph on My Grandmother
- Composition on My Childhood Days
- Letter to Your Friend Informing Him About a River Journey You Have Recently Made with Some of Your Friends
- Composition on A Journey by Boat I Made
- Paragraph on A Journey by Boat
- Short Composition on Journey by Boat