Question: Write a Paragraph about ‘Journey by Boat‘ by answering the following questions.
- What was the occasion?
- When and from where did you start your journey?
- What was your destination?
- How were the river, the sky, and the weather?
- How were the boatmen?
- What were the sights you enjoyed?
- How did you enjoy the journey?
Answer: Bangladesh is a land of rivers and boats. Relevantly, a journey by boat is very common in our country. Last summer, I had the chance to make a journey by boat. My two bosom friends were with me. I enjoyed it a lot. One of our village friends invited us to his home. We three friends agreed to go. The distance was more than fifteen miles. We hired a boat. The next morning, we reached the ghat. We got on our hired boat. The boatman hoisted the sail. We started our journey from Mohadevpur to Nazipur. The river was calm. The murmuring sound and the cool breeze charmed us all. Everything seemed to be running behind. We saw fields of paddy, long lines of trees and houses on both sides. Some fishermen were fishing Little boys and girls were swimming. Some were gossiping by the river. A few women were filling their jars. Birds were flying. My friend, Rahaman was a good singer. He was singing a song. We had some refreshments on the boat. It gave us new energy. At around 11 a.m. we reached our destination. We enjoyed the journey heartily. The journey was so pleasant that I will never forget it.
- Composition on A Journey by Boat I Made
- Paragraph on A Journey By Bus
- Essay on A Journey by Boat
- Composition A Journey by Boat
- Paragraph on A Journey by Train
- Short Composition on Journey by Boat
- Composition on A Journey by Launch
- Paragraph on A Fisherman Or, Life of a Fisherman
- Letter to Your Friend Informing Him About a River Journey You Have Recently Made with Some of Your Friends
- Paragraph on A Fisherman