Question: Suppose, your friend Rocky lives in America. He has a plan to come to Bangladesh soon. Now, write an e-mail to inquire about his coming to Bangladesh.
To: [email protected]
Subject: To know your arrival
How are you? I am very excited to know that you are coming to Bangladesh to spend the winter vacation. We haven’t met for so long! Have you already fixed your schedule? We must spend a good time visiting different places of tourist attractions here. I have a plan to visit St. Martin’s Island. If you wish we will go to Paharpur of Naogaon, Mahasthangar at Bogra, Mainamati at Comilla and Kuakata of Patuakhali. I am sure you will enjoy the tours very much. Please don’t forget to let me know about your arrival date and time in advance.
See you soon!
- Email to Know the Arrival of Your Friend
- Describing the Graph of The Arrival of Tourists from Different Countries
- Email to Your Friend Inviting Him to Join the Picnic
- Application for Permission to Go on A Study Tour/Excursion
- Paragraph on Our Beloved Bangladesh
- Composition on What I Would Do After My S.S.C Examination?
- Report on Arsenic Pollution in Your Area
- Paragraph on My Future Plan
- Composition on A Visit to The Buddhist Vihara At Paharpur
- Letter To Your Friend Asking Him to Spend the Winter Vacation