Question: Suppose, your friend Riba lives in America. She has a plan to come to Bangladesh soon. Now, write an e-mail to inquire about her coming to Bangladesh.
To: [email protected]
Subject: To know your arrival
How are you? I am very excited to know that you are coming to Bangladesh to spend the winter vacation. We haven’t met for so long! Have you already fixed your schedule? We must spend a good time visiting different places of tourist attractions here. 1 has a plan to visit St. Martin’s Island. If you wish we will go to Paharpur of Naogaon, Mahasthangar at Bogra, Mainamati at Comilla and Kuakata of Patuakhali. I am sure you will enjoy the tours very much. Please don’t forget to let me know about your arrival date and time in advance.
See you soon!
- Email to Inquire Your Friend About His Upcoming Tour to Bangladesh
- Describing the Graph of The Arrival of Tourists from Different Countries
- Composition on Your Favorite Book
- Application for Permission to Go on A Study Tour/Excursion
- Composition on What I Would Do After My S.S.C Examination?
- Paragraph on The Statue of Liberty
- Email to Your Friend Inviting Him to Join the Picnic
- Email to Your Friend Telling Him About the Natural Beauty of Bangladesh
- Essay on A Ferry-Ride
- Report on Arsenic Pollution in Your Area