Question: Suppose, you are Halim/Halima. Your friend, Tunan/Tuli has sent you a nice gift on your birthday. Now, write an e-mail thanking your friend for sending the gift.
Subject: Thanks for sending a nice gift
My dear Aman,
My birthday passed off yesterday. All of my friends except you were present at the party. But we all missed you very much. Your letter and charming gift reached my hand in time. I came to know that you could not attend the party as you fell ill. I hope you will recover soon by now. I can realize how much you love me. Believe me, of all the gifts your one is the best to me. You know that I love science fiction very much, and my favorite writer is Mohammad Zafar Iqbal. That’s why you have sent me this recently published book by Zafar Iqbal. Many many thanks once again. I will keep the book forever as a token of your profound love.
No more today. Convey my best regards to your parents and love to your younger brother.
- Email to A Friend Inviting Him To Your Birthday Party
- Paragraph on Birthday Party
- Paragraph on My Birthday Party
- Letter To Your Friend Inviting Him to Attend Your Birthday Party
- Paragraph on A Birthday Party I Celebrated
- Paragraph on A Birthday Party
- Dialogue Between You and Your Friend About Passing the Leisure Time
- Paragraph on How to Arrange A Birthday Party
- Jagadish Chandra Bose
- Paragraph on My Last Birthday Party