Question: Suppose, you are Shahidul Alam/Farhana Parvin. You have passed HSC Examination. Now you want to enroll at a University in London. Now write an e-mail of inquiry to the Admission Officer, University of London.
To: [email protected]
Subject: Inquiry for admission Officer University of London
I am a student from Bangladesh. I have completed 12 years of study. I have an IELTS score of 7. Now, I would like to enroll myself at the undergraduate level at your university. My area of interest in Computer Science and Engineering. Would you please let me know the criteria for admission in the Department of Computer Science and engineering?
- Dialogue Between Father and Son Regarding His Boy’s Future Plan
- Dialogue Between Yourself and The Immigration Officer of The Respective Embassy
- Charles Babbage
- Short Composition on Computer
- Essay on Technology, Engineering And Science
- Dialogue Between Myself and My Teacher About Setting Up A Computer Club In Your School
- Application for Setting Up a Computer Club
- Composition on Computer as A Blessing of Science
- Describing the Pie Chart of of The Interest of The Students in Different Subjects
- Letter to Your Cousin Informing Him of The Procedures to Gain Admission to A College