Question: Write a letter to your friend describing an accident that you have witnessed.
June 30, 2013
35/B/1, Bashabo, Dhaka
My dear Raju,
It is quite a long time since I have heard from you. During this period I also did not write to you. Anyhow, now I am writing to you about an accident that took place before my eyes last week.
It was about 3 pm. We, some classmates, were on our way home from our school. When we were on the Mirpur road, near the science laboratory and trying to cross the highway road at that time a young boy was also crossing the road. Just at that moment, a truck was crossing at a great speed. No sooner had the ill-fated boy noticed it than he was run over by the speedy truck. The truck did not stop rather it speeded away. I rushed to the spot. To my horror, I saw that he was no more a human body but a lump of flesh. I was greatly shocked at this tragic scene. I could not forget the scene.
I am keeping fine. With best regards to your parents and love to the youngers.
Your loving friend
- Paragraph on A Street Accident
- Paragraph on “An Accident Or, A Street Accident I Witnessed”
- Paragraph on An Accident I Witnessed
- Short Paragraph on A Street Accident
- Report on Accident Takes Place on a Highway
- Paragraph on Road Accident
- Dialogue Between Two Friends on Frequent Road Accidents
- Paragraph on A Road Accident
- Story on Generosity and Good Example
- Letter To Your Friend Describing a Fire Accident Which You Have Witnessed