Question: Answer the following questions to form a continuous paragraph. (100 words)
- What is a road accident?
- Why does it occur in Bangladesh?
- What is its effect?
- Who is the worst sufferer?
- How can it be checked?
Answer: When a vehicle collides with another on the road is called a road accident. It is a common phenomenon in our country. Road accident is increasing by leaps and bounds day by day. It is the most gruesome of the daily occurrences. It occurs in Bangladesh primarily owing to the reckless driving of the drivers. They often go almost mad to overtake without caring for traffic rules and regulations. Road accidents can cause irreparable loss and injure anyone badly. Sometimes it takes a toll on a great many valuable lives. The effect of a road accident is pathetic. A little mistake can cause a lot of tears to anybody. Somebody loses his/her dear and near ones forever. Pedestrians are the worst sufferers. They are often run over by the wheel while crossing the road. However, steps should be taken to make sure that drivers abide by traffic rules. Exemplary punishment should be meted out to those who are held responsible for road accidents. The old vehicles should not be allowed to play on the road. Pedestrians should be encouraged to use the footpath and overbridge while crossing the road. People from all walks of life should come forward to tackle the problem jointly. Last of all the government should launch a program to tackle it and enforce law and order strictly to curb road accidents.
- Composition on Street Accidents in Bangladesh
- Short Essay On Road Accidents
- Report on Frequent Road Accidents
- Essay on Using the Roads Safely
- Dialogue Between Two Friends on Frequent Road Accidents
- Short Paragraph on Reckless Driving
- Report On Creating Awareness about Road Safety
- Paragraph on Reckless Driving
- Paragraph on A Road Accident
- Paragraph on A Street Accident