Question: Write a Paragraph about ‘Reckless Driving’ by answering the following questions.
- What is reckless driving?
- Why are the drivers indifferent?
- How do they drive cars?
- What happens to their reckless driving?
- What should be done to stop reckless driving?
Answer: Reckless driving is very dangerous. It is the main cause of road accidents. It takes away the valuable lives of man. A reckless driver does not obey traffic rules. He does not think about other vehicles and pedestrians on the road. Reckless driving on roads must be stopped. Drivers must be well trained. Those who drive recklessly must be brought to book. Traffic police must be alert. From smooth communication on roads, reckless driving must be avoided. Careful driving can ensure smooth traveling.
- Paragraph on Reckless Driving
- Composition on Street Accidents in Bangladesh
- Short Essay On Road Accidents
- Paragraph on Road Accident
- Report on Frequent Road Accidents
- Dialogue Between Two Friends on Frequent Road Accidents
- Paragraph on Traffic Police
- Essay on Traffic Jam in Bangladesh
- Essay on Using the Roads Safely
- Traffic Jam Paragraph