Question: “Reckless driving is one of the major problems of Bangladesh”. Complete the following line in two paragraphs. In the first paragraph, you will write the problems it causes, and in the second. you will suggest a possible solution to it.
Answer: Reckless driving is one of the major problems of Bangladesh. Most of the drivers are not well trained. They are not well educated. They can somehow put their signature and read Bengali. They are indifferent to human life. They do not realize that ‘life is more valuable than time’. They drive desperately. They do not drive consciously. Even they themselves are not conscious of their own life. They change lanes frequently. They do not follow traffic signals. They drive in a zigzag course and try to overtake others. As a result road accidents take place frequently. Every day we see the news of many road accidents on TV and in the newspaper. Every year reckless driving takes a heavy toll on life.
We should make them understand that life is more valuable than time. We should tell them the consequences of reckless driving. By.raising their conscience reckless driving can be prevented and thus the number of road accidents and loss of life can be brought under control or can be reduced. The concerned authorities should enforce the traffic rules strictly and give maximum punishment to reckless drivers. The traffic police on duty should be instructed to be more active. More traffic police should be employed.
- Short Paragraph on Reckless Driving
- Composition on Street Accidents in Bangladesh
- Report on Frequent Road Accidents
- Short Essay On Road Accidents
- Paragraph on Road Accident
- Dialogue Between Two Friends on Frequent Road Accidents
- Essay on Traffic Jam in Bangladesh
- Essay on Rapid Increase in The Number of Motor Vehicles on The Road
- Paragraph on A Road Accident
- Essay on How to Be A Smart Road User