- What are, the main causes of a road accident?
- When did the accident take place?
- Where did this accident occur?
- What did you do after the accident?
Answer: Reckless driving, the inexperience of drivers, mechanical failures, etc are the causes of road accidents. Incidentally, I am an eyewitness to a serious road accident. It was a cool winter morning last year. I was walking to my school. At one stage, I saw a pedestrian who was walking down the pavement. He was trying to go to the other side of the road. His movement was very clumsy which indicated that he was a newcomer to the city. The shaky man attempted several times to cross the road, but each time he failed. The driven by desperation, he began to run across the road. He did not think about what might happen to him. I became nervous thinking about the imminent danger. And unfortunately, I was too far away to prevent him from doing that. Soon the terrible thing happened. The poor man was knocked down by a speeding minibus and more cruelly so, another minibus trampled over his mutilated body. I was struck with bitter grief. Somehow, I reached school, but could not concentrate on my lessons. The painful scenes of the accident haunt me still today.
- Paragraph on The Terrible Accident You Witnessed
- Paragraph on An Accident I Witnessed
- Dialogue Between You and Your Father About a Road Accident
- Short Paragraph on A Street Accident
- Paragraph on “An Accident Or, A Street Accident I Witnessed”
- Paragraph on Road Accident
- Report on Accident Takes Place on a Highway
- Essay on How to Be A Smart Road User
- Paragraph on A Street Accident
- Paragraph on Your Experience of a Terrible Accident