- What kind of garden do you have?
- Where is it?
- When do you work in it?
- What have you planted in your garden?
- When and how do they make you happy?
Answer: My garden is the source of enjoyment and inspiration to do the best works and my studies. My garden is a two-part garden. One part has flowers, and the other has Vegetables. The garden is informed of c living room, which is a separate structure. I work in my garden both in the morning and in the afternoon. In the part set apart for flowers. I have planted ten kinds of flowers. Most of them are season flowers. In the vegetable part of the garden, I have planted mainly all vegetables There are two small beds where I have planted winter and summer vegetables. My garden is a great source of delight. When the flower plants are in bloom, I feel very happy. I also fell happy when I present my friends with bunches of flowers. When my vegetables are fully grown, they look beautiful and make me happy. I also feel happy when I give my mother some of them to cook. I also enjoy eating them.
- Paragraph on My Kitchen Garden
- Paragraph on A Vegetable Garden
- Composition on Our School Garden
- Essay on My Favorite Hobby
- Composition on My Favorite Hobby: Gardening
- Paragraph on Gardening
- Dialogue Between You and Your Friend About Gardening
- Composition on Your Hobby
- Paragraph on How to Make A Garden
- Paragraph on Your School Garden