Question: Imagine you have witnessed a street accident. Describe how the accident took place. Who was the victim?
Start like this: Our country is overpopulated……….. Most often accidents………… Every day we find the news………….
A Street Accident
Answer: Our country is overpopulated. Roads are also busy. So, street accidents have become quite common. Most often accidents take place for careless driving-. Every day we find the news of many road accidents in the newspaper. Last week I saw a serious street accident. It took place before my eyes. A young boy was crossing the Mirpur Road near the Science Laboratory. Just at that time, a truck was coming at a great speed. The ill-fated boy noticed it but before he could go to the other side of the road, he was run over by the speedy truck. The truck did not stop rather it speeded away. I rushed to the spot. To my horror, I saw that he was no more a human body but a lump of flesh. I was greatly shocked at this tragic scene. I could not forget the scene. We should bear up in mind that life is more valuable than time.
- Paragraph on “An Accident Or, A Street Accident I Witnessed”
- Paragraph on An Accident I Witnessed
- Dialogue Between Two Friends on Frequent Road Accidents
- Report on Frequent Road Accidents
- Short Paragraph on A Street Accident
- Composition on Street Accidents in Bangladesh
- Short Essay On Road Accidents
- Paragraph on A Road Accident
- Paragraph on Road Accident
- Report on Accident Takes Place on a Highway